Journal of Games, Game Art, and Gamification (JGGAG) invites you to submit your research work via our Online Submission System.
JGGAG is a double-blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal that publishes original papers on all branches of the academic areas and communities. JGGAG is an accredited journal by DIKTI SINTA 4. Areas of interest for this journal include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- AI applications for serious games
- Alternate reality games
- Animation for serious games and virtual worlds
- Artifacts and art with purpose
- Augmented reality
- Case study in serious games and virtual worlds
- Experimental serious games design
- Game AI and artificial life
- Game-based learning, edutainment, and training
- Game design
If you are interested, we suggest you submit your full paper by Open Journal System. The full manuscript, as a Word file, should be submitted to the system by the deadline indicated below. Authoring guidelines can be find in https://journal.binus.ac.id/index.php/jggag/about/submissions.
Date of publishing Vol. 7 No. 1: 30 June 2022
For more detail about our Journal, you can visit:
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Ida Bagus Kerthyayana Manuaba, Ph.D and N. Nurul Qomariyah, Ph.D