Pengaruh Kinerja Pramusaji terhadap Operasional Hotel X di Bali
Keywords:impact, performance, hotel operation
Hospitality industry which is a service industry, inseparable from the role of process performance influence the waiter, where it plays an important role in the operational work which is part of the main elements to be a qualified waiter. Regarding the theories that support for the strengthening of this title is taken several interrelated theories regarding operational performance with the waitress at the Hotel X Bali. Research carried out by using descriptive correlation method by distributing questionnaires to employees and guests who later data processing using likertt scale. From the discussions that there will be value in the correlation (r) of 0.7263, which means there is a positive relationship between operational performance with the waiter, with a strong degree of correlation. Leverage rate coefficient (Determination) amounted to 52.75%, it can be said that the waitress who was influenced by the performance of the operational level of 52.75% and the remaining 47.25% influenced by other factors, such as motivation, working environment, and compensation.
Andrews, S. (1980). Food and beverage service training manual, New Delhi: Tata McGraw – Hill Publishing Co Ltd.
Charles, E. S., and Kasavama, M. L. (1990). Managing front office operation, AHMA
Ebert, J. Ronald Jr. (1995). Production and operation management concepts, models, and behavior.
Dahner, S. J., and Kurt W. K. (1996)The waiter and waitress training manual, USA: Van Nostrand Reinhold.
George R. T. (1994). Principle of management.
Lembaga Administrasi Negara. (1990). Glossary administrasi negara Republik Indonesia.
Kusmayadi. (2000). Metodologi penelitian dalam bidang kepariwisataan, Arnold Barus (Ed), Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Mangkunegara, A. P. (2000). Manajemen sumber daya manusia dan perusahaan.
Sugiarto, E., dan Sri S. (1996). Pengantar akomodasi dan restoran, Jakarta: PT Gramedia.
Soekresno dan INR Pendit. (1996). Petunjuk praktek pramusaji makanan dan minuman, Jakarta: PT Gramedia.
Zeithml, V. A., and Bitner, M. J. (1996). Service marketing, Singapore: McGraw – hill Book Co.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License - Share Alike that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike (CC BY-SA)