- Editorial Team
- Tutorial Video -adt-
- Journal Policy -adt-
- Instruction For Author -adt-
- Reviewers Acknowledgement
- Citation in Scopus
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. The file name should not exceed 50 characters with spacing.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in Instruction for Authors.
- Writing should be impeccable. No grammatical error is allowed. Please note, if editing for English grammar is required, it is the Author's responsibility to address this deficiency.
- To comply with double-blind peer-reviewed policy, please do not write name in the manuscript file. All authors' names should only be put in metadata of OJS as instructed in Author Guidelines.
- Please add the name, affiliation, and email of the opposing dan recommeding reviewers who are relevant with your manuscript. This information should be put in the comment for the editor.
- The author will charge the operational cost when the manuscript withdraw during review content.